If you are by car, plane, train or Ulm...
HOW TO COME?
ARRIVING BY PLANE
Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport, 20 km from Antibes Juan-les-pins.
- Private chauffeur via Hotel Mademoiselle: contact us to benefit from preferential rate.
- Bus: from Terminal 1 or Terminal 2.
N ° 250 express, €11 go, €16.5 go/return. Buy your tickets now ...
- Train: bus No. 23 from Terminal 1 airport to St Augustin station and then regional train stopping at Antibes station and Juan-les-Pins station
ARRIVING BY TRAIN
- Juan-les-Pins train station is 400m from the hotel and a 5-minute walk away.
- The train station SNCF-TGV d'Antibes is located 2, 5km from the hotel.
Juan-les-Pins and BIOT regional train station. www.ter.SNCF.com/PACA
Opening hours of the counters: daily: 05h50 – 20h40
Information (call and free service): 0800 11 40 23 from 7am to 9.30 pm.
- The Thello trains (Marseille-Italy link) stop at Antibes station.
- The Lyria trains (link Genèves, Lyon, Marseille, Antibes, nice) stop at Antibes station.
ARRIVING by car
Beware the hotel Street is a safe pedestrian street. It is very difficult to get into the car. We advise you to park before you go to the hotel, either in the streets around or directly at the parking lot of the Palais des Congres.
Very interesting rates with packages tailored to your stay time.
If you have a lot of baggage and you want to park as close as you can to the hotel to drop off, please contact us directly to arrange your arrival.
Do not hesitate to ask us for details or information about the hotel, its services, the region, the restaurants or beaches, the weather or the water temperature....